Workshop with Iva Horvat
Performing arts: Marketing strategies in international markets
The goal of this workshop is to develop a personalized strategic plan for each project, in relation to its internationalization and its projection on the specific market. It is an individual and collective study of the particular project and includes development of possible strategies for it.
The workshop focuses on the following issues:
· Study the project and define the importance of its presence on specific international market.
· Development of long term strategy with the artist and the project.
· Analysis of the environments in different countries of the world. Mapping of festivals and visibility spots for the project.
· Application of methods and tools to put in practice a strategy in specific space and time.
· Communication: How? When? And what for?
· Values and principles to elaborate a profile in an environment.
· Creativity in forming new and unique methods and forms of work, for self-defining as professional. Microproducing yourself.
ELLABORATE A PERSONALIZED STRATEGIC PLAN, SPEEDDATING, 1:1, are some of the exercises that we will put in practice with artists and producers. These exercises will help to develop the strategy in relation Project Market and will provide self confidence in communication with others.
By sharing information on the functioning of different environments, and through comprehension and assimilation of the tools, we put in practice methods of work.
70% of the workshop is praxis, elaboration of the strategy of the proper project, communication with the others and presentation of your project to a group of professionals.
SUBJECTS OF THE WORKSHOP
· STRATEGIES FOR DISTRIBUTION OF PERFORMING ARTS
· PROJECT AND ITS PROJECTION
· MARKETS AND VISIBILITY POINTS
· TO CREATE A STRATEGY/PERSONALIZED PLAN
· CREATIVITY/ CAPACITY FOR CHANGE-MUTATION
· PROFILE OF COMMUNICATOR
ABOUT IVA HORVAT
Iva is university professor of Kinesiology, dancer, choreographer and stage director in dance and theatre. Founder of Agente129, management office for distribution of performing arts from Barcelona, in which she collaborated with diverse artists during 4 years in internationalization of their projects.
In 2017 she founds, together with Elise Garriga, agency for strategies and mobility in performing arts “ART REPUBLIC”. Mentor and professor in management and distribution. Part of the team of Creative Producing in Grand Theatre Groningen, NL. Gives classes and workshops related to international sales and distribution in different countries in Europe, Asia and Americas, “How to internationalise your project”.
Athens School of Fine Arts
- 04/06 until 08/06/2018 at 00:00
MEDIA KIT / PHOTOS
Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus | Little Theatre of Ancient Epidaurus | Peiraios 260 | Odeon of Herodes Atticus | Megaron - The Athens Concert Hall | Athens School of Fine Arts | Piraeus Municipal Theatre | Lais Open Air Cinema | Museum of Cycladic Art | Athens Conservatoire | Pedion Areos | Archaeοlogical Site of Kerameikos | Roman Forum | Second Skin | Victoria Square Project | Athens | 15th Kypseli High School | six d.o.g.s | Vouleftikon Nafpliou | Ermou & Agion Asomaton pedestrian street | Chatzikiriakeio Foundation | Korai Square | 10th Piraeus Junior High School | 2nd Medical Unit of Piraeus | Club for UNESCO of Piraeus and Islands | Special School for Autism of Piraeus | Kokkinia Public Housing | Pyxida | Shedia | Ergatika Square | House of Stratis Myrivilis