Sporting a fresh look, brand-new merchandise and a summer vibe, the Athens & Epidaurus Festival gift shop will once again be active this year in all our venues! Drop by our gift shop before or after the performance – the best way to get the full Festival experience.
This year, our gift shop offers a variety of collectible goods:
- Cloth bags with the 2020 visual identity stamped on them in many different colours, made of fabric that will last you for many summers to come.
- Wonderful collectible pins made of biodegradable plastic, designed by architect Zoi Angelakopoulou to commemorate the 65 year anniversary of the Festival. This surprise pin will mentally transport you to three Festival venues: the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus and Piraeus 260.
- Posters with the 2020 key visual in four different colours (red, blue, green, purple).
- Stationery such as pencils, pens, bookmarks, that will keep you company during your summer reading.
- For the ‘pickier’ ones, a bronze bookmark that will last a long time, exactly like the Athens & Epidaurus Festival!
- Last but not least, our beautifully made programme editions: this year’s programme of the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Little Theatre of Ancient Epidaurus, at extremely affordable prices (3 and 2 euros respectively), in which you may find detailed information about all the performances held at our venues.
Where to find our gift shops
Main box office – Panepistimiou 39 (Stoa Pesmazoglou) / Opening hours: Monday – Friday 10:00-17:00 & Saturday 11:00-16:00
At the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus and the Little Theatre of Ancient Epidaurus, our gift shops are open from 18:00 till the end of the performance.