The Athens Festival venue at 260 Peiraios Street is located at the Tavros district of Athens, and shares a city block with the Athens School of Fine Art. It lies on the right hand side of the street on the way down to Piraeus, some way past the crossroads with Chamosternas Street. The entrance will be through Polykratous street. It will be well sign posted.
By ISAP – Athens-Piraeus Electric Railway (Line 1)
Alight at Kallithea Station.
As you leave the station, walk parallel to the railway tracks in the direction Piraeus as far as Dimitsanas Street. There, turn right into Peiraios Street, cross over and walk to the right (towards central Athens) for a few metres, where you will find the Gate of Peiraos 260.
After the performances, a coach will make a single run between Peiraios 260 and Syntagma square. Anyone wishing to avail themselves of this service should ask the ushers for information after the performances.
All areas of the theatre are accessible. Fully adapted toilets are available.
Concessions are available for wheelchair users, and people with severe mobility difficulties, or with visual or hearing impairment.
Please note that the following are not permitted:
- Entry into the auditorium after the start of a performance, except during an interval.
- The attendance of children under the age of six.
- Smoking, and the consumption of food and drink inside the auditorium.
- The use of mobile phones during performances.
- Photography, with or without flash, and sound or video recording during a performance.
- The tipping of staff.